Friday, July 6, 2012

st. thomas

Bye for a week Alabama! I'm heading to St. Thomas with the family for a week!
I am super excited about this family vacation because it's the first one that all five of us have been to in about three years. And because it will be the last one with just the five. It's bittersweet because we're all getting older and a year from now we're going to be all over the place. Josh will be getting ready for college {What?!?! When did he get so old? Oh right, I am too}. Jessica will be getting married next summer and stationed with Jesse somewhere. As for me, well who knows where I'll be. Nashville, NYC, California, Texas, or even Birmingham. I can't wait to see what the Lord's plan is going to be and what he places in front of me. 'Til then, have a wonderful weekend. And not to worry, regular postings next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment