Monday, December 3, 2012

weekend round up

December started off on the right foot. I had some wonderful friends come in town to visit and we had an absolute blast! There was never a dull moment {is there ever?!} Most of them had never been to the city before so it was lots of walking around and sight-seeing {hello Brooklyn Bridge for the 5th time}. I accomplished one thing off the bucket list, we went to see the World Trade Center Memorial. It is quite a humbling experience and highly recommend for you to visit. Of course there were moments I wanted to share, but as usual, I always forget to take pictures. Hopefully one of the girls will send them soon!  
 
thanks to my iphone it's dark and blurry. But here is a mix of friends from high school/college/interns


WTC Memorial

How pretty is the Rockefeller Center tree at night?!

No comments:

Post a Comment