Sunday, September 28, 2014

fall to-do list

It's no secret that fall is my favorite season. There's no need to make excuses for baking every weekend {pumpkin everything is acceptable}, cozy nights by a fire, & knowing the holidays are lingering weeks away. Since we're finally in the beginning of the season, it's only apt to make a list of things I plan on doing . . .
 
+ apple picking followed by baking an apple pie
+ rent a cabin with friends
+ master new soup & stew recipes
+ wine tasting with the girls
+ sign up & start training for a half marathon
+ purge my closet of items I didn't wear last season
+ pumpkin carving {probably my #1 thing to do every year}
+ host a bon fire complete with chili, cocktails, caramel apples, & s'more fixings
+ call the family & friends more often
+ be more thankful
+ go to a football game {seriously having withdrawals over here}
+ go on a hike

No comments:

Post a Comment