Tuesday, February 2, 2016

taking stock | 05


Surprise! You blinked & January was gone. As hoped, the start of 2016 has been absolutely wonderful. We've only had one snow storm where we got 14 inches of snow (praise the Lord for a mild winter!), I moved in with Bryan & now officially a suburbs girl, & I started a new promotion at work! See what I mean? Best. Month. Ever! 

Making: plans for a Nashville trip (can't wait for Bry to meet some friends & fam!)
Cooking: the easiest bbq chicken in my crock pot
Wanting: this skirt for Spring
Enjoying: early mornings & breakfast to myself
Looking: for a new book to read . . .  HELP!
Liking: waking up next to Bry every morning, ya know, the small things in life :)
Needing: a relaxing mani & pedi - treat yo self, right?!
Smelling: fresh air when I walk out the door (seriously guys, best.thing.ever.)
Wearing: black everything, per usual
Counting: down til our next date night in! I have the best recipe to try.
Bookmarking: this TED talk for my commute home

1 comment:

  1. If you are looking for some of the best electric griddle for pancakes then your search should be stopped at electric skillets. They are quick, convenient and able to adjust the temperature according to your requirements. here you can get https://bestcookwareshome.com/electric-skillet-for-pancakes/

    ReplyDelete