Friday, June 29, 2012

Happy Friday!

Woohoo it's Friday {and it's not the weekend for me yet}! I'm still working through the weekend, but not too much! It's time to get celebrate summer in this unbearable heat sitting pootside reading emails and books . . . or at least that is the plan for today! What are you're plans? We have a visitor in town for the weekend, so we're showing how Tuscaloosa really lives. I plan on stopping by a new farmers market down by the river early Saturday morning. I can't wait to dig in the fresh veggies, fruits, and flowers!

Here are a few posts from around the web you might enjoy . . .

How to throw a perfect luau this summer. I'm especially loving the Lava Flow cocktail.

Song of the weekend

Hilarious tip for men

New blog that I love . . . be sure to look at her wedding, it's to die for!

This would be a pretty view.

Would you/have you/are you reading Fifty Shades of Grey? What are your thoughts on this steamy trilogy?

What to do with a pallet.

How gorgeous is this dress? Closet must have!

No comments:

Post a Comment