Thursday, December 20, 2012

life lately

So sorry I have been lacking with regular posts! Monday night I went to a little Christmas get together with some college friends. It was so wonderful to catch up and to see some friends I haven't seen in months {which is rare for us}, especially Casey who now lives in Germany with her husband! Needless to say, time got away from me and didn't leave until after 1:00 am . . . we all had lots of catching up to do! In other news, I've checked a few things off my break list.
1) Preparing to back some cookies. Every year my grandmother and mom would bake Christmas cookies, but my mother hasn't in a while. I've been searching some recipes and loving this,  this and this.
 
2) Caught up on Gossip Girl. Holy Dan Humphrey! It all makes perfect sense.
 
3) Starting marathon training
Pictured below is Star Lake which makes for pretty scenery and Riley, my parents dog. I wanted to jog a little more, but Riley decided to sniff every piece of grass we went by. Lesson learned: don't take ADHD dogs for a run!

No comments:

Post a Comment