Friday, June 7, 2013

The Weekend


Wooohooo weekend! It's going to be hot and rainy so I plan on staying inside and catching up on my reading and playing around with my hair and make-up for a refreshing summer revamp. I've been looking back on my Pinterest boards for pin-spiration - that's a knee slapper - I'm in dire need of new hair and make-up looks! I also plan to finish the movie Last Night since I only caught about half. I'm going to get cozy on the sofa and finish it with some salty popcorn. If you're in the reading mood, here are some fun links from around the web! Hope you all have a relaxing weekend!

This song has been on all week.

Tips and tricks for a healthier, better lifestyle.

Miley Cyrus covers Dolly's, Jolene.

A pretty weekender bag.

This is your brain on coffee.

The Olsen sisters were some of my fav at the CFDA Awards held Monday.

A trip through Brooklyn in 3,000 photos - so cool!

Before the suits and ties.

My daily morning read.

Salmon skewers with cucumber yogurt sauce - get in my belly!

21 actors who almost got the part.

8 new rules for sunscreen.

JM's new sound is groovy.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Weekend girl! It sounds like you have a fun one planned! :)

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend girl! OMG I laughed at the Fresh Prince intro, Ah nostalgia! xo

    ReplyDelete