Now seems like an appropriate time. Call it lack of sleep, motivation drained, or just a nice beach getaway sounds like a winning answer to me! Turks and Caicos is absolutely gorgeous and is the epitome of rest and relaxation. Long walks on the beach, maybe a pick up game of beach volleyball, and endless sun on your skin, let's start packing now!
And because everyone loves a nice refreshment while lounging on the beach, how about a Vermontucky Lemonade made by Smitten Kitchen?
My beach trip essentials are pretty simple no matter if I'm going to Florida or the Caribbean.
2. A lace dress to change in to for dinner and cocktails.
3. A wide brimmed hat for shading my shoulders.
4. I love this printed bikini!
5. High-waist pastel shorts that can be dressed up or down.
6. Stripe tunic that doubles as a beach cover up or can be worn with shorts for shopping at the town markets.
7. Big sunnies to block the sun.