Friday, July 26, 2013

Happy Weekend!


Geez, another week come and gone! Is it just me or is this year just flying by?! I've had a pretty fun week of visiting with friends in-between work and watching it rain day after day. Lucky me, I was off yesterday and took full advantage of our one day of sunshine. I even managed a picnic at Vulcan Park with some of my best girlfriends from college. Even though I haven't seen some of these ladies since Christmas, we didn't skip a beat when we were all together again. Talk about true friendship! Love these girls to the moon and back . . . oh, and sorry for the crazy eyes.

So excited for my sweet newly engaged Maegan!!!! Seneca is one lucky man!
What are you up to this weekend? I'm working a little bit and then celebrating my freshman roommate's wedding! Y'all have a great weekend and if you're in the reading mood, check out these fun links . . .

A song for you weekend.

Definitive proof that Ryan Gosling is like a fine wine.

Pretty floral top.

A light caprese salad with kale pesto.

DIY lavender and mint sugar scrub.

I was totally this kiddo.

20 things 20 year olds don't get.

9 Brit brands beauty snobs should know.

Seriously starting to plan this trip to visit Casey!

Blog Spotlight | Meet Lauren: An Americans journey of living in beautiful London with her family- her stories are wonderful and hilarious!

1 comment: