Friday, August 23, 2013

Happy Weekend!

via
Happy Friday, friends! Can you believe it's almost September - where in the heck is this year going?! As of today, I am officially moved into my new place {yay}! Get ready for a grand tour once everything is put in it's place. Let's just say I've got a few {okay, at least ten} more boxes to open before everything is out. What are you up to this weekend? I'll be unpacking, attending a dinner party, a wine tasting, and watching the VMA's. Have a great few days and enjoy these fun posts . . .

A song for your weekend

Ballet dancers in random places

Clumsy thumbsy

The epitome of a great fall outfit

Pumpkin spice donuts - yes please!

Waffles with maple-blueberry butter make a great meal for Sunday brunch

Weekend mantra

This made me laugh out loud

DIY : glitter your state

After a long summer and coats of nail polish, pamper your toe nails to make them white again

No comments:

Post a Comment