Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Weekend!



 Happy November!
It's been a little too quiet around here - it has been quite the process of moving in and getting things in place. We still have a ways to go, but I have a bed, clothes in my tiny closet, and we have a couch  (scratch that, the couch people never came - darn you!) - you know, the basic essentials! Have I said HAPPY FRIDAY?! Thank goodness, right? At work we are gearing up for market next week - hence the lack of social media lately. Don't fret - I'll be back in full swing shortly. On a high note, there have been some good things out there in the web world. Pour yourself a cup of (my favorite, pumpkin) coffee and enjoy these fun links from around the web . . .

A song for your weekend - yes, this is yet another One Direction song - and it has been on repeat for the past week


With the days getting a bit chilly, this butternut squash soup would be comforting


I'm finding way too many things I want from Anthro| 1  2  3  4  5 

I've got to make a stop by Twisted Lily this weekend


Woody Allen writes an open letter to Hollywood


Would you wear violet lipstick?

No comments:

Post a Comment