Friday, November 14, 2014

cheers to the weekend

photo credit
Seriously, we both deserve a high five! Work is in full force through the peak season & I savor the weekends for friends & down time - hence the lack of blogging lately. Life has been treating me fairly well & I've done nothing but soak it all in. Any fun plans for the weekend? I've got a pretty solid weekend ahead of myself . . . Friday is date night in: home cooked dinner & a Red Box {although I think he'll nix my rom-com pick}. Saturday my cousin Alicia will be in town & we've got a big game to watch! Have a great one & enjoy these fun posts from around the web . . .
 
A song for your weekend
A chowder to make for a chilly weekend
Damsel's advice on living in the moment
What are your pet peeves? Mine definitely have changed since moving to New York {slow walkers, teenagers on the subway, & car horns}.
Would you wear a blanket cape? I would if it looked like Natalie's!


No comments:

Post a Comment