Tuesday, September 27, 2011

meet my roommate jordan

1. What’s your middle name and how do you feel about it?
Denise, I like it because I was named after my aunt.
2. Talk about your piercings and/or tattoos.
I have both my ears pierced and my cartilage pierced but I had to take it out because it hurt too badly. As for tattoos, I have a heart and a cross on my ankle. I am not against another tattoo . . . maybe one with my husband, but we’ll see!
3. Your favorite television program?
I love The Bachelor, but I’m a sucker for reality TV on Bravo and E!
4. Favorite retail stores/Designers.
J. Crew, Francesca’s Collection. As for designers, Michael Kors {I just a watch and a purse for my birthday!}, Cole Haan, Kate Spade.
5. Tell us your 3 favorite books.
1) Hunger Games Trilogy 2) The Help 3) Redeeming Love
6. Your favorite season and why?
Fall, because of the food, football, nice weather, and the delicious smells!
7. Thoughts on Harry Potter and Twilight?
Love them both! Twilight books should have been in my last. And I’ve been to all the movie premiers!
8. Top 3 favorite bands?
1) Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors 2) Needtobreathe 3) Adele
9. Siblings? What are they like?
Alec: 2 years younger than me, very cool, loves sports and his car, very sensitive and thoughtful, head strong
Trent: 5 years younger than me, big teddy bear, thoughtful and sensitive as well, really easy going
10. Favorite junk food?
Cake! Yellow cake with chocolate frosting or better than sex cake!
11. Favorite Disney princess?
I love the Swan Princess even though no one knows who she is.
12. Thoughts on Ugg boots?
Their hideous, but I still wear them because they are warm and comfortable!
13. Soda, Pop, or Coke?
Soda, but Coke since I live in the south
14. What are your opinions on Lady Gaga?
I think she’s weird as crap, but I secretly love her. I love her music!
15. What are your guilty pleasures?
Shopping, reading, and a good movie, popcorn, and coke . . . can’t beat it!
16. One place you’d like to visit.
Hawaii
17. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Justin Timberlake, and now Ryan Gosling
18. Pinterest, facebook, or twitter?
Pinterest and Facebook and still haven’t jumped on the Twitter wagon.
19. Let’s talk organization . . . are you a post-it notes, planner, or go with the flow kind of gal?
Couldn’t live without my planner.
20. Concert or movie?
Concert because of the atmosphere. My first concert was probably some Christian artist my mom took me to. My last concert was Dave Barnes. And my next will hopefully be Needtobreathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment