Monday, May 7, 2012

loft party

Thursday night my roommates and I hosted a graduation party for our friends that became Alabama alumni over the weekend. It was a blast and certainly bittersweet! I can't wait to see how God uses each and every one of them in this next chapter of their lives! It has been truly a blessing to know each of them for the past 4+ years and how they have molded me into the lady I am today! I love each and every one of you and you better stay in touch and come back to visit in the fall!
the graduates
front row: cromwell + meredith + kari + mallory + cati
second row" schmitty + john david + mary ellen {wanna-be graduate} + jordan + marcus + jared + chase
roommates
jordan + meredith + julie
best friends
julie + sarah
old + new friends
john david + julie + alan
best friends
john david + julie

No comments:

Post a Comment