Monday, May 7, 2012

sweet summer time

It's officially summer for me! Four years of college are behind me . . . just classes for a month and a half and an internship in New York City with Karen Kane stand in the way between me and a diploma in my hand! Not that I want to speed up the next seven months, but let's be honest, I can't wait to see what God has in store in the next chapter in my life! This summer I have hopes for lots of fun, sun-kissed skin, and lots of laughter and time with family and friends. I've composed a {an in progress}} list of things I want to do/am doing over the next three months.

- Family vacation in St. Thomas
- Bar crawl in Birmingham
- Museum of Art in Birmingham
- Road trip to Nashville/Dallas
- Braves game
- Summer romance
- Drink more water
- Engagment party for Jessica
- 4th of July cookout
- Stay up for 24 hours
- Start a fitness routine
- Shop at a farmer's market
- Read more books {any suggestions, last summer I read every Nicholas Sparks novel}
- Float down a river

No comments:

Post a Comment