Friday, November 30, 2012

It's Friday?


Seriously. Where did this week go? Have any fun plans this weekend? I have some great friends from Tuscaloosa in town so we'll be venturing out in to the city all weekend! We'll also be watching the SEC championship! Who are you rooting for {roll tide!}? New York is absolutely stunning during this time of year. I can't wait to see what we find in the next couple days. In the meantime, enjoy these posts from around the web!

Song of the weekend {they're too good not to post another}

Doesn't this look cozy

Obsessed with this jacket

Great news from John!

Sweater + Necklace

Apple Yogurt Coffee Cake, yes please!

Wish I was going here this Christmas

Flashmob Proposal

Have you done your holiday/Christmas cards? I love these.

Interesting article on flying

P.S. I got made fun of yesterday for my accent. I've lived in the south my entire life, but in the city so it's not country. Only a couple of people have picked up on it because I can usually tame it, but apparently I let it slip on the phone yesterday at work. He made a funny comment and then ended the conversation with "bye y'all", ha! Hopefully I'll rub off on these northerners!

No comments:

Post a Comment