Friday, April 12, 2013

friday

via
What are you up to this weekend? I'm going to a baseball game, a baby shower, and spring cleaning. Also, I've got to catch up on Revenge. Does anyone else watch the show? It's addicting, vicious, and sexy - hello, Josh Bowman. Have a great weekend and check out these fun links . . .

a song for your weekend

can you be friends with the opposite sex?

the man behind the blog, Gal Meets Glam

fun freebie downloads for your phone and lists/notes, thanks Parima!

is your college degree worth how much you paid for it?
{in my case, going to a 2-year college and getting my associates would have been better cost wise, but I'd say my adventures, experiences, and meeting people, were well worth the extra costs}

Kelly + Michael on taking "selfies" {starts at 2:50}

100 rules cooking of dinner

the prettiest lace beach cover-up

ha, we're all a little rebellious

A dinner to die for: appetizermain dish + dessert + sip on this

Now this looks relaxing

the world's coolest futuristic buildings

so in love with this kitchen

interesting read: Americans can't handle the truth

before they were "friends"

No comments:

Post a Comment