Monday, April 15, 2013

hair-spiration


You know the saying you want what you don't have? Well, that's always been the case with my hair. In high school, I had hair that was down to my elbows and I wanted it to be short. Then my senior year I thought I needed a new look for the fresh start I was about to embark and chopped it to my shoulders. I loved it for a few months, but then I wanted my long hair back. Jokes on me, huh? I've been growing my hair out for a while now {does anyone else have hair that grows terribly slow?!}, but the past few weeks I have grown to love my medium length locks. I can curl it, flat iron it, put it up, etc. Thanks to Pinterest, I've found a few new ways to style it. But for most day-to-day looks I go for a flat or loose curl look. Here are some of my favorite celebs that are rocking medium length hair.





 
* I took an impromptu lake trip, so weekend round-up will be on Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these hair looks! I think Elizabeth Olsen's is my fav! xo

    ReplyDelete