Friday, February 28, 2014

Happy {Birthday} Weekend!


Surprisingly enough this week has flown by - praise the lawwwd! Some friends and I are headed to Boston for the weekend to visit friends, play tourist (I've never been!) and to celebrate my birthday (on Saturday). I think I'm going to continue the tradition and eat a cupcake for breakfast. Cheers to another year . . . I have a feeling 24 is going to be wonderful!
 
A song for your weekend . . . sorry I had to : )
 
Okay, here's another that has been on repeat
 
Turning 24 with this mantra
 
The true identity of Andy's mother
 
10 house plants that clean the air
 
 
 
The Lion Whisperer - ridiculously scary and cool!
 
 
The perfect versatile summer dress 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend! Happy Birthday cute girl.:)

    ReplyDelete