Monday, March 3, 2014

that one time I went to Boston and took five pictures

Oops I did it again.
I've really got to work on this whole taking pictures thing when I go on fun trips.
Michelle and I got into Boston Friday night and the birthday festivities were full speed ahead for the next two days. Saturday was spent walking the historic streets of Boston, Quincy Market, raw oysters and clam chowder, and a stroll down Newbury Street. Later that evening, our planned dinner was a bust after there was a two and a half hour wait (they don't take reservations?!) After a walk around the block, we stumbled on Kitchen - which was so delicious! It was a rustic, quant little restaurant with brick walls and candles (does anyone else die over a pretty brick wall?) It was the perfect get away and I can't wait for it to warm up and go back (this city girl isn't used to the cold just yet).
 
we followed parts of the Freedom Trail

Old City Hall

Granary Burying Ground

A frozen Boston Common

Georgetown Cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment