Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy Weekend!


I feel like I've been in the summer state of mind for the past few weeks, but now it is official: happy first day of summer! Have any fun plans for the weekend? Other than a few work related things, I am so excited to be spending the weekend with friends and celebrating birthdays! I have been a hermit for a couple weeks now and I need some social-ness in my life. Ever get in those ruts too? Have a great weekend and enjoy these fun posts from around the web . . .

Since JM's new single was just released{and his album is out August 13 - eeekk!}, enjoy this song for your weekend!

6 habits of successful women.

It's official: I secretly {well, not anymore} hope this blog continues to share the years of marriage and cute kiddos like Naomi and Sydney. Seriously, how cute are these families?!

Everyone loves a little comfort food, here's a version of grown up mac and cheese.

Note to self, don't piss off a truck driver.

A cool water project in Peru.

Two of my favorite men.

I am loving Leo's sweet dance moves.

A simple wine + cheese pairing.

Watermelon is now in season, which means fresh watermelon mojitos!

I am getting so excited about this collaboration.

10 snacks for a mid-day boost.

Are you a camper or glamper?

Are you on the video band wagon?

Trying this guacamole recipe this weekend.

Adding Vancouver to the must-visit list.

Find more inspiration over at The Blake Collection's tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment