Friday, May 10, 2013

friday


Can this weekend start off any better? Seriously can't wait to see this film tonight. I've been preparing by re-reading the novel and watching the original movie all week {Robert Redford is so dreamy}. Can I just say that this month is flying by. I sure hope this weekend drags just a little bit longer. To keep you inspired, here are a few links from around the web, enjoy and have a happy weekend!

This song reminds me of summer time and fun college nights.

Love these flock leather sandals.

Is bacon the reason for living longer?

I might cave this weekend and make these salted pretzel brownies, talk about yum-o!

Adding this jumper to my summer essentials list.

Although I'm against using hotel bathtubs, these are pretty darn cool.

26 successful people who failed at first.

This is where New Yorker's live.

A beautiful kitchen makeover.

Coconut watercolor check gel stain.

Weekend Style
 
weekend style

No comments:

Post a Comment