Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy Weekend


We're in the start of summer {at least on my calendar, ha!} and I am loving it! I spotted this dress about a week ago and have been lusting ever since. It's by Flynn Skye and I'm dying to get my hands on one - the first cut quickly sold out, but lucky us the reorders just went out yesterday! Have any fun plans this weekend? I'm on the hunt for a fun summer read. I love it all - biographies, romance, adventure, and mystery. Any suggestions? Have a good one and til Monday, enjoy these fun links from around the web!

A fun song for your weekend.

Are you going to watch Miss USA on Sunday? I'll be rooting for a friend and UA alum!

12 things you didn't know about Breakfast At Tiffany's.

Watermelon & blackberry margaritas. Could I have that?

How to fake your way in NYC.

What's in a dress?

Have you seen the subway ballet?!

Dreaming of a dinner party catered by the incredible Chef Roblé.

20 things we learn from dad.

How to make sense of a wine list.

My Father's Day Gift Guide.

Rock concert audience evolution.

Meet the chef behind the cronut.

The prettiest romper for summer.

Fig + Brown Sugar Ice Cream - yum!

The coolest dinner party table set-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment