Monday, May 6, 2013

weekend roundup

Did y'all make it through the weekend? I barely did. I had a lot of work and prioritizing tasks, but thank the Lord I almost finished that super long to-do list! Here are a few snapshots from the weekend . . .
 
I got to attend my little brother's award and scholarship ceremony on Friday - talk about high school throwback! I'm proud of this dude for choosing to serve our country come end of May. He has decided to postpone college and join the Navy. Josh is the tall, lanky one in the blue shirt and black tie second from the right.

Hello, my name is Julie and sometimes going to bed at 10pm on a Friday night is good for the soul. Never thought I would see this day coming. I was exhausted by the end of the day {thank you nasty cold that I can't seem to shake off} and deserved homemade pizza and wine.
 
Saturday called for some celebration. I had lots of friends that graduated from college/graduate school. One being a long time friend, Mary Kathryn. So proud of her and can't wait to see her be the best elementary school teacher ever! Bless her for having much more patience than myself.

Cinco de Mayo was celebrated with good girlfriends, great conversation, and margaritas all night long.

P.S. The Blake Collection had a mini makeover over the weekend. You like?

No comments:

Post a Comment