Tuesday, May 7, 2013

do you tumble?

Everyone needs a little sparkle, even for this summer.
I get inspiration everyday from various sources - magazines, blogs, people watching at work, Pinterest, conversations, and the list goes on and on. But, most recently it has been on Tumblr. Do y'all have a Tumblr? I actually prefer it over Pinterest for style and design inspiration. Here are eleven recent posts, enjoy!

I'm so envious of this outdoor dining and seating. Who wouldn't want to lounge on steps for a cocktail and catch up with a friend?

True fact. Now work hard and achieve that dream.

A leather jacket in May is so chic and a great layering piece since it's 50 degrees. Did I mention I live in Alabama and it's May - crazy weather, huh?!

Weekend inspiration: I'm all about relaxed jeans and a simple top for weekend errands. I literally live in these tees all summer long.  

Rooney Mara and Lauren Bush Lauren were on the top of my "best dressed" for the Met Gala last night.

What a pretty mimosa bar - perfect for a brunch or bridal shower.

Swoon-worthy décor - vintage cabinetry and fresh flowers. 

Totally trying this half up-do this week.

There is so much I love about this room - exposed rock wall, long wooden table, high ceilings, and those light fixtures?! Talk about amazing!

To my future mister. Make me laugh. A lot. It's good for the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment