Thursday, August 25, 2011

day 3

Sunday we had rain all day long, but little did the it know, the rain wouldn't stop us from going outside! We walked towards Chelsea and found this great Japanese place that gave us TONS of food! One of my favorite things about NYC is that most restaurants are open. So we sat on the outside and people watched throughout our meal!


As we were walking a monsoon started to pour so we caught a cab to Time Square. On the way we passed the Houndstooth Pub. ROLL TIDE!


No pictures were taken in Time Square, but we did go see a Broadway! I've never been to one so it was definitely an experience. We went to see Follies which was alright. Don't get me wrong, it was great and the songs and actors were fantastic, but I don't think Broadways are my cup of tea. I would prefer a movie.

Next stop, and one of my favorites, 5th Avenue! A shopaholics dream!

Miu Miu, Chanel, and Dior! Not pictured is one of my favorite places to browse through on the web, Zara. I am completely obsessed with the store! I can't wait til September 7th so I can purchase online!

New York Public Library!



No comments:

Post a Comment