Wednesday, August 24, 2011

day 2 part 2

Our visit to Central Park was very relaxing! After walking past all the hecklers and declining rented bikes and bike rides, we found an open bench to watch a local baseball game.


Next stop was Top of the Rock. The most breath-taking views of New York City!


Inside the Rockefellar Center, Swarovski made a stunning "Crystal Waterfall".


On the way back to the hotel we walked by this really cool drummer. All he used were a couple of buckets and drum sticks. I have a video of him playing but had trouble uploading.


NYC pizza . . . to be completely honest, it was delicious but definitely not the best pizza I've ever eatten. So far, that belongs to a place in my hometown called Salvatore's.

Saturday night entertainment was brought by Broadway Comedy Show. I've never been to a show before and definitely didn't know what I was getting myself into, but needless to say, we had a fun time!


We ended the night by walking through the crowded Time Square. I believe it was more crowded than during the day time if you can imagine! Look at the sea of people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment