Friday, May 3, 2013

friday

 
Happy Friday dears! Any fun plans for the weekend? I've planned a pamper day complete with a fresh hair cut, manicure, and pedicure. Sometimes it's fun just being a girl, ya know? I've got a laundry list on my to-do list which hopefully I'll knock out by the end of the weekend. Although, a few of those to cross off are going to be so fun - aka celebrate one of my best friends graduating from UA! Not to mention, celebrating Cinco de Mayo with a fish bowl margarita shared with friends. See y'all Monday and enjoy these posts til then . . .
 
In honor of the late George Jones, here's a song for your weekend.

Craving one of these tonight.

How darling is Kate and her royal baby bump?!

Shopping for mom this weekend? Here's my gift guide in case you missed it.

The perfect summertime pajamas.

Wat diid u say? - Real life this week: Someone came up to me and said "excurse me." And I just stared at them, baffled that they think there is an "r" in the word "excuse".

Inspiring quotes from an iconic lady.

In prep for summer, I can't wait to try a few of these creative ice cream ideas.

And this is why I love Mila Kunis and why we would make great best friends, just saying.

What to do when you've made someone angry.

Oh, what a beautiful proposal!

A salad bar - yum! 

Bathroom envy - exposed brick gets me every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment