Friday, September 27, 2013

Happy Weekend!


I don't think I have been so excited about a Friday in a while. After a busy week of work, learning the ropes, looking at apartments, and getting to know the fantastic perks of the Metro {did I mention the lovely delays of a broken train?}, this weekend could not have come sooner. I can't tell you how much I love my new job! It feels good to be back in Manhattan and the people I work with are the absolute sweetest. What are you up to this weekend? I am taking full advantage of the next couple of days {read: catching up on Nashville and watching Alabama's game on Saturday}. Enjoy this beautiful fall weather and here are some links if you're in the reading mood . . .
A song for your weekend
 
Fall means plaid and more plaid.
 
Comfort food at its best: baked pasta with broccoli rabe and sausage

Wedding party: do or don't

Would you try vegetable flavored yogurt?

Now these are fabulous!

Signature necklaces make a pretty gift.

How insane is this building?!

#hashtag funny-ness

No comments:

Post a Comment