Wednesday, September 4, 2013

life lately, plus sometimes you need a little mid-week inspiration

Hi there! Sorry it's been a little quiet on The Blake Collection the past few weeks. BUT, I have some fun news to share with you tomorrow  . . . I know, I know secrets are no fun. You'll have to wait just a little longer! My long weekend was just what I needed. A little rest and relaxation by the lake. Plus, I got to see the One Direction movie in 3D. I think I may have been the oldest gal in there, but they are just hilarious! Have I mentioned what a great week it's going to be? One because it's already Wednesday {wooot wooooot}, two because I got my first pumpkin spice latte of the season, and three because I have been totally inspired by these . . .
 
all images sourced from Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment