Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy Friday!


These weeks are passing right along - too quickly in my opinion. How is it already the end of November? This weekend is jam packed. Yesterday was my roommate Michelle's birthday and Sunday is Kelsey's birthday. Needless to say, it's going to be a good weekend . . . I can feel it in my bones, ha! Enjoy the next few days and if you're in the reading mood, have a look at these posts from around the web . . .
 
A song for your weekend
 
 
7 hair mistakes you're probably making (guilty of numbers 3 and 7)
 
Cinnamon roll pancakes - yes and yes.
 
This girly LBD would be cute for New Years.
 
This just made my apartment-must-have list
 
Anthropologie has the prettiest glassware. Take these and these for example.
 
Easy as pie . . . decorative tops that will wow your Thanksgiving guests
 
A tasteful tiny space with lots of  character
 

No comments:

Post a Comment