Sunday, July 10, 2016

around here


Summer has been incredibly busy & it's hard to believe we're in the middle of July all ready! Here are a few snaps from my camera roll:

01. First softball game of the season
02. Literally the best homemade pizza
03. Yankees game wth friends
04. A trip to Nashville & the Grand Ole Opry
05. Bryan & I took my grandmother to her favorite musician, Vince Gill, at the Grand Ole Opry for her birthday
06. Drinks & live music at Acme in downtown Nashville
07. Date day at the local fair
08. We went down to Maryland for 4th of July weekend to meet Bryan's sweet niece Leanna.
09. Spent Saturday at Laurel Park for some horse racing
10. 4th of July brunch in the city & ended the afternoon with drinks at The Frying Pan

1 comment:

  1. Fun pics!

    Btw, you won my Biore Giveaway! Kindly email me your full name and address to carriecalligraphy@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete