Wednesday, January 15, 2014

travel essentials



travel essentials


A trip out of the concrete jungle I live in to breathe fresh air and to escape the chaos brings a refreshing sense back into life {all the smog catches up, ya know}. Packing my favorite essentials and necessities in a minimal way makes the trip that much more inviting. Not to mention the Everlane Weekender bag makes the perfect travel companion, don't you agree?  
 
1. A travel case to hold all my morning and nightly routines.
2. Sunnies for summer getaways.
3. When the weather warms up, I like to switch out my perfume for subtle bath oil.
4. Scallop detailed flats for long strolls and easy packing.
5. Only in my dreams would I ever wear $1200 pajamas {seriously J.Crew?!}, but a matching set of pajamas are necessary.
6. A pink gloss to lighten up your face. Plus, I think it deserves a spot in my lip-wear collection!
7. A lightweight scarf for chilly nights and sophisticated layering piece.
8. My iPhone is my address book, GPS, camera, boom box, and Google search maestro.  
9. A pen and journal to jot down thoughts, inspirations, or a fun game of hangman.
Charleston // Tenerife // Boston // Nashville // Arizona // Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment