Sunday, June 22, 2014

an art gallery, a 5K, & a girls night out

Hollis, Lynn, Rachel, Frankie, and I in front of Rachel's work.
 Friday night I went to the student exhibition opening at the International Center of Photography. Some friends and I went to support the talented Rachel. I'm no art critic, but I do appreciate a good photograph.  Most of the photos were of people and places in Manhattan. I loved the rawness each student captured and the story that went along with it.
 
Oh hey lady liberty in the back.
Saturday morning I woke up bright and early and met my petites team at Wagner Park for Macy's 5K supporting Ronald McDonald House and New Yorkers for Children. We had a great turn out, beautiful weather, and it was a wonderful start to the day. Later that night, I met up with some friends for a girls night out. It was full of good food, good company, and a whole lot of laughter.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment