Friday, March 28, 2014

Happy Weekend!

 
I am alive! Seriously. I know I have been MIA for a while, but life has been incredibly busy - in the best way possible. Work has been taking up a lot of time, but I have managed to squeeze in some fun outings with old and new friends, face timing the family back at home, plus a visit from a college friend last weekend. See what I mean - crazy goodness?! What are you up to this weekend? I've got plans helping a friend move into her new apartment. Michelle - this gives us huge brownie friend points right?! Have a great weekend and enjoy these fun posts from around the web . . .

 
A song for your weekend
I have a mild obsession with wearing perfume everyday - here is Emily's take on layering scents
Frozen peach yogurt - this will be a summer go-to dessert 
Loft is making me swoon over their new delicate and floral arrivals
Kate Upton shows off her dance moves
Goal of the weekend | read this blog from page one til present day
I miss Sunday afternoons at Target . . . BuzzFeed nailed it
 

No comments:

Post a Comment