Saturday, October 13, 2012

word from the city

 
I'm alive and enjoying the city! I've been here almost a week and still amazed that I'm actually here! I just wanted to check in before Monday and say a BIG thank you to Lauren and Sarah for doing a great job this past week! I better watch out, LB had some witty points. I've learned an incredible amount thus far . . .
1) New Yorkers are wimpy when it comes to the weather. It was literally 60 degrees yesterday and people were bundled up like they were in Antarctica. Really? I was working up a sweat in my sweater and boots walking to work.
2) In need for a cup of coffee? Not to worry, Starbucks is on every corner of Broadway and 7th.
3) All you do is eat and walk here. My daily schedule:
Walk to work.
Eat breakfast.
Work. 
Eat Lunch.
Work.
Walk back home. 
Change clothes for dinner.
Walk to dinner.
Eat dinner.
Walk back home. 
It is refreshing. I walk away the calories I eat so that's a plus!

Well enjoy your weekend and here are some great links from around the web . . .

Song of the weekend.

Funny article on Americans.

Cute cake topper.

Check out Karen Kane blog.

Speaking of KK, check out her fall collections!

Glow in the dark bathroom.

Had great italian meal at Luna Piena.

This collection belongs in my closet.

Stop making others happy.

Cool socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment