Monday, November 12, 2012

weekend roundup

 
I had a great end of the week + weekend! Thursday I got to facetime the family back in Alabama which was refreshing since we haven't had the chance to do so since my first week in New York. And because I saw the most beautiful sunset over the city. Seriously, God is the most amazing artist. And yes, this is no filter. One thing I've learned the past month is that you have not that much time to spend with friends during the work week. You work hard all day and by the end of the work day, you're exhausted and just want to have a cozy night at home. So, it is always fun to catch up on each others week come Friday night! Saturday I had my cousin Alicia to come visit. She was in town for work, but got to hang with me for a day and a half. It was so much fun catching up and going around town with her friend!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment