Friday, March 15, 2013

friday



Ellen cracks me up every time! I'm excited for the weekend because I get to see some family and friends tomorrow! Hope you all have a hilarious weekend and until Monday, enjoy these links from around the web . . .

A song for your weekend

Thanks Grace, this is such a wonderful perspective on life

A sweet couple

What a cool kitchen gadget!

Yep, this guy says it right.

What are you grateful for? I'm grateful for God's grace and presence, daylight at 6:30pm {ha, it's the little things I guess}, cucumbers and hummus, phone calls with friends, and iced coffee.

This looks deliciously sinful to my healthy eating right now

Beautiful advice for kiddos

Y'all, I need this skirt in my life

Warren Buffet got knocked off Forbes' list by Zara's founder, Amancio Ortega

Which country has the friendliest people?


P.S. Don't forget, the Shabby Apple giveaway ends TONIGHT at 11:59 central!

No comments:

Post a Comment