Friday, May 31, 2013

Have a great weekend!


What are you up to this weekend? I wish I were heading to the beach or the lake, but I will be marking off a few things on my maid-of-honor duties list. As in gluing 200 little bows to the programs, finish planning the bachelorette party, take the wedding dress to get cleaned, finding the groomsmen their suits, etc. Woot, woot, I know you're all jealous! I'm just so relieved that I get to spend some more time with college friends on Sunday before one heads out to Seattle for a new job! Enjoy your weekend and if you're in a reading mood take a look at these fun posts from around the web . . .

A song for your weekend.

The ultimate Father's Day gift box.

How darling is this lace top?

This makes me very excited for the upcoming album!

Meet the spelling bee champion, Arvin.

How to: make your own almond milk.

The prettiest breakfast nook.

Are you ready for new bra sizes?

Thumbs up to a lobster + potato salad.

12 most common fears holding you back from success.

My mantra.

I love a pretty shift dress.

The neatest wake-up alarm.

Would you wear these overalls

No comments:

Post a Comment