Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday Muse


Tulips are always a favorite

Another successful weekend, score! It was filled with lots of fun friends + guests, coffee, popsicles, planes, and lots of yummy, fresh food! With the sudden heat and sun shining {it's been rainy, cloudy, and cool the past few days}, I can't help but get in the summer mood.
I've got a feeling it's gonna be a good week. Partly because my sister is coming for a week to visit this Thursday, yahoooo! We've got lots of wedding details to tend to and I can't wait to catch up. Living states apart is not fun. At all. Cheers to a good week and to get you in the summer season - here's a few inspirational pieces I'm loving right now!
Summer Weather

fresh ingredients
subtle makeup and a poppy lip

encrusted embellishments and funky accessories

homemade popsicles are an easy {and delicious} choice for dessert
 

No comments:

Post a Comment