Tuesday, May 14, 2013

phone a friend

via
In my college days, I spent literally every moment with best friends. It was fantastic. But now that time has come and gone, we're all scattered {all over Alabama, New York, Texas, Florida, Tennessee, North Carolina, Georgia, Wyoming, Germany}. It's hard to stay in communication with them. Luckily, we have Facebook, texting, and Instagram to keep up with each other and fun experiences. I loathe talking on the phone, but make exceptions for my sister and grandmother. But sometimes, a girl just needs to talk to her best friends, ya know?! I've decided to start making quick phone calls to stay in touch on a consistent basis. Joanna makes a fantastic argument on how less is more!

How do you keep in touch with friends and relatives?

No comments:

Post a Comment