Thursday, May 16, 2013

quality over quantity

I have truly learned that quality is always better than quantity in many aspects of my life. I have found some really great friends that I know will always be there when I need them to be, and vice versa. Quality sleep over being pretty lousy the next day{occasional late nights are perfectly fit, too : )}. In my closet, I have taken note that quality is much more valuable than quantity - no more trendy or cheap pieces that I wear once and never wear again or fall apart in a couple of washes. Your wallet will thank you in the long run - so will your granddaughters who get to play dress up in pretty vintage.  I have decided to roll this mantra in to my blog, at least for now. I need to get a tight grip on a few things and hone my writing. Don't worry, I'll still have fun posts each week! I want this blog to be more reflective on what I love - and not something I worry I have to do each day {read: super late nights on wishing for some miracle inspiration for next days post}. Needless to say, I hope you're excited about what this blog will turn in to, although it may or may not be a daily read. You'll still be getting a dose of Friday's and links because that is one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment