Friday, May 17, 2013

have a great weekend!


Hi there friends! I couldn't have had a better week. Don't you love when those happen?! One good thing after another {unlimited fruit popsicles, Gatsby, seeing old and new friends everyday, quick trips, & constantly staying outdoors}. Maybe it's all this great weather I've been surrounded by {or maybe the nice little tan I'm starting to get, ha!} Anyway, have any fun plans for the weekend? My sister is in town for a week - oh, the trouble we'll be getting in to : ) I can't wait to show her a few hidden gems I've found since her last visit. Have a great weekend and enjoy these fun posts from around the web . . .

A song for your weekend.

Ross gets stuck in his leather pants. Can't. Stop. Laughing.

A look behind the scenes from Wednesday's style envy | Kate Upton.

The prettiest canvas zip tote - a summer must have!

10 creative business cards.

So in love with this minted Anthro dress.

High five to Nick Saban.

How to live like Holly Golightly.

Is this real life? Beautiful places around the world.

A little lipstick helps . . . and so does a martini.

A summer dessert | Grilled Peaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment