Friday, September 28, 2012

ready for the weekend


Happy Friday! It's my last weekend in Tuscaloosa and it's all bittersweet. I am completely ready to begin this new journey {more to come next week}!  This past week was spent finishing up my last labs and working on my senior project. All that's left is one project and one final next week! Have any fun plans this weekend? I just have to work a little bit, watch Alabama dominate Ole Miss, and hang out with some pretty special friends.

Song of the weekend -> thanks Lauren for the recommendation!

Seriously, I am obsessed.

Will you/have you change{d} your last name after marriage?

Thanks Emily for the tips, definitely will need these in a couple weeks!

What a hunk!

Now, these are cool bunk beds!

Thinking about getting a wand {no, not like Harry Potter} . . . do you like them?

Anna Wintour attitude.

A simple and beautiful wedding ceremony.

How to decorate your mantle this fall.

Don't forget to check out Chat with Julie for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment