Friday, August 2, 2013

Happy Weekend!


Happy Friday, friends! What are you up to this weekend? I'm just doing some last minute shopping for my sisters wedding NEXT WEEKEND {whhhaaat??!!}! I am so excited and there are just a few little details I have to get done - you know, just some maid of honor duties, ha! Anyway, hope you all have a great first weekend of August! Have a good one and enjoy these fun posts  . . .

A song for your weekend.

DIY: personalized honey jars

Only a few more weekends left of the summer, here's a cute top to wear this weekend!

Up your ponytail game.

Baking eggs in avocados?! Looks delicious!

How "catfishing" worked in the 1880s.

The worlds first TV ad - wonder what Don Draper would think of that?!

A little house hunting perspective.

90s flashback - overalls and Birkenstocks. Please tell me they're not coming back.

The cutest seats for kiddos.

My favorite morning read on current events.

No comments:

Post a Comment