Friday, August 16, 2013

Happy Weekend!

 
Hi friends! Did you have a good week? Mine was busy spent prepping for an important work meeting yesterday and packing up my room. That's right, I'm moving! More to come on that little note soon. What have you got planned for the weekend? I'm just working a little bit and then dinner with some college friends tomorrow night - which I am so excited about! I love when we can have dinners to catch up and hear about each others busy lives! Have a great weekend and if you're in the reading mood be sure to check out these fun links . . .
 
A song for your weekend - his album drops Tuesday!

Rumor has it.

A sweet couples date night {be sure to read the caption}.

How to: galaxy nail manicure.

Cara Delevingne's street style.

Ashton Kutcher's inspiring speech from the Teen Choice Awards.

Scribe Winery has the hippest winemakers- not to mention they're easy on the eyes, ha!

You know by now how much I love fall clothes: love this jacket, this comfy sweater, and these boots - ahhh!

Can you find yourself on this map?

Could you pass this 8th grade exam from 1912?

A pretty dress for fall weddings.

19 diva impressions in 1 song.

If your like  me and have an exploding tomato plant, here's how to deal with fresh tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment