Friday, September 13, 2013

Happy Weekend!

 
I know I usually like the week to go by a little quick, but whoa - how is it Friday already?! I've been spending the majority of the week packing {or procrastinating packing}. I leave in exactly one week which means I have little tasks to check off my list of to-dos, eat some southern treats that I know I can't get up north {Chick-fil-A, anyone?}, and see a lot of people. Seriously, you should see my calendar of coffee dates, dinners, and meet-ups for next week. I can't complain because it's some of my favorite people! But first, it's time for one last weekend to the lake with some friends and watch the Tide roll on Saturday! Have a great weekend and here are some fun links if you're in the reading mood . . .

A song for your weekend.

Hilarious post-surgery realization.

17 people who are very, very lucky.

The best dressed couples of all time.

Pop fresh kernels in a brown paper bag - geez where has this been all my life?!

11 simple things that everyone needs to be happy.

The definitive guide to homemade hummus.

Amen.

And the winner of the ugliest animal goes to . . .

Made me laugh.

How to sleep in for 10 more minutes.

Made me laugh a lot.

How gorgeous is this bathroom?!

No comments:

Post a Comment