Friday, November 15, 2013

Happy Weekend!

Tuesday night I went to a HES alumni/intern party (can't believe I was the intern last year!). It was so fun seeing old friends that live in the city and meeting this years intern group. Pictured above are some of the alumni that came and below are some current interns. It was a great turn out and I can't wait to see them all again soon!
 
 
This is the first weekend that I don't have any set plans (except watch the Alabama game, of course). I am looking forward to organizing my room and watching missed episodes of Hart Of Dixie and Nashville. In the meantime, enjoy these fun links from around the web . . .
 
A song for your weekend
 
This made me chuckle
 
 
How cool is this trunk bar?!
 
 
This made me laugh out loud
 
Wild mushroom risotto looks delicious
 
At home spa treatments for a soothing weekend
 
 
Find the perfect fall hat by hair length
 
If you're able, please donate to the Red Cross in support of Philippines recent disasters

No comments:

Post a Comment