Wednesday, November 28, 2012

interns in the city

This week my intern coordinator from Alabama is in town doing our reviews and last night was such a treat! We had an alumnae to host a party for all the current interns and any alum that still live in the city. It was so great to see everyone that I haven't seen since class and to see some friends that I don't get to see until the weekend {helllooo big working girl problems}. Our hostess Jane was so sweet and had some yummy finger foods, mimosa's, and champagne. It was so nice to talk with others to see how their internships were going and to hear some funny stories and experiences of city life. 
most of the normal crew
chelsea, courtney, me, kelsey, kate, annie
And this is Laura the other intern I'm with at Karen Kane. Even though we were in the same program at Alabama, I had never talked to her. Let me tell you, she is a hoot! She's always saying something funny, singing along to the radio, or sharing stories of pasture parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment