Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Easter Weekend!


It's the middle of April. New York, why are you so cold? I thought I put my marshmallow puffer jacket in the closet for good, but I had to drag it out the last few days. I'm ready for it to really feel like Spring. It is Easter weekend after all. And the fact that it felt like Christmas because my parents shipped the last bit of spring clothes I had left behind (I could hardly contain my excitement when I saw the package in the lobby). Any fun plans for the weekend? Tonight I'm joining a few friends at the Tribeca Film Festival (movies under the stars and they're playing Mary Poppins  . . . ummm hello I'm totally there). I sure do wish I were travelling home this weekend to be home with the family for Easter festivities, but I plan to attend Easter service at a church I've been visiting here in the city. Have a good one and enjoy these fun links from around the web . . .
 
A song for your weekend - an Alabama native
A pretty blue dress perfect for wedding season
Jenna Lyons compares LA and NYC
What does your coffee say about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment